1300 ERGT AU (1300 3748 28)
You are here:
DURATION 1 day
LOCATIONS Perth, Melbourne and Darwin
MSMWHS216 Operate breathing apparatus
- Conduct pre-donning checks and tests on breathing apparatus
- Operate breathing apparatus
- Conclude operations in accordance with procedures TRAINING STANDARDS PRE-REQUISITES There are no training standard pre-requisites for this course. RECOMMENDED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
In order to complete this training within ERGT’s course duration, it is recommended (but not mandatory) that trainees have skills and knowledge of;
- company inductions
- workplace emergency response procedures
- site emergency response structure and mustering procedures
- organisational hazard identification and the reporting of hazards - risk assessment processes, and/or;
- the Common Safety Training Program (CSTP) for the oil and gas industry or equivalent.
If you do not have the recommended skills and knowledge please contact ERGT.
A medical certificate is not required for this course; however a health questionnaire and declaration of fitness will be required at course registration.
Please contact ERGT for any concerns regarding completion of practical training and assessment requirements and to discuss options for reasonable adjustment.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS Please read the AS/NZ 1715 Appendix B: Facial Seal of Respirators. Trainees will not be able to meet competency if they do not comply with the requirements for the standard. Please contact ERGT for further clarification if required.
SKILLS MAINTENANCE In alignment with industry expectations and to ensure ongoing competence and capability ERGT recommends skills maintenance be conducted every 2 years.
AUTHORITY / REGULATOR Nationally Recognised Training is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), which is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector.
Copyright ERGT. All Rights Reserved