Incident response courses build on skills developed in core safety programs to provide specialist skills for teams and those members who are responsible for responding to emergencies.
Decision-making, communication and teamwork skills are a critical part of this training.
All incident response courses are delivered in a simulated industrial environment - e.g. gas plant, platform, mobile hazardous facility.
- Fire Team Member Onshore / Offshore
- The Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping - STCW 95 - Minimum Standard Competence
- Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Helideck Firefighting
- Lead Emergency Teams
- Confined Space Rescue
- Rescue From Heights
- Provide Initial First Aid
- Undertake Vertical Rescue
- Provide Primary First Aid Response
- Render Hazardous Materials Incident Safe
- Undertake Road Crash Rescue
- Fire Team Member Industrial
For course dates, please view the latest Incident Response Course Schedule.
Please contact us if a course that you are interested in has not yet been added to the schedule, or you would like to make a booking.
To ensure that a place is available on the course that you want, we recommend booking at least one week in advance.